Sign In

Salute Flag​

​Military/Veteran Student Aid

Both the federal government and nonprofit organizations offer money for college to veterans, future military personnel, active duty personnel, or those related to veterans or active duty personnel. 

 The US Department of Education website has provides an extensive collection of these resources. Click here for more information.​

The US Department of Veterans Affairs website provides information related to service-connected educational benefits. Click here for information on how to apply, access your account and more.

Current Ohio State ENROLLED Students using a VA Educational Benefits:
  • Make inital contact with Military and Veterans Services to activate your benefits at OSU. 
  • Finalize your enrollment schedule for the upcoming term.
  • Complete the enrollment certification request here:
  • Allow 2-3 weeks for the VA to receive and process this request.
  • Notify MVS of any schedule changes made via email at 
    • Please contact MVS with any additional questions or concerns.